Tuesday 1 June 2010

Best Laid Plans and All That

Hmm.

So, no Ork pictures yet.  I still need to do a good deal more rescue work on them.  The Badab Black wash was an improvement, but I think I need another much thicker coat to take the colours back down.

It's so frustrating because they looked great, and they will again, but it's just so much more work.  I'm really hoping I don't have to re-paint the metals and the blacks, because that'll take at least two or three days.

I'm fairly confident that another wash should solve the problem, although it may mean losing some of the chequered patterning that the Boyz have painted onto their blades and helmets.  Once that's done, another blast of Bestial Brown around the edge of the bases and no-one will ever know.

Unless they read this blog.

Oh yeah, no-one reads this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment