Saturday 12 June 2010

It'll Look Good When It's Finished. Honestly.

Well, the beer is chilled and waiting, so it's a night off the painting tonight - I've tried painting after a few drinks before and it's a very, very bad thing...

I'm quite nervous about Njal at the moment.  I've added the shading layer, but he's not looking very neat.  Hopefully, tomorrow night after I've tidied him up a bit, it'll be a different story, but I have to remember that most of the miniatures I paint look shocking until the final painting stage, sometimes even until the varnish stage.  Well actually, they sometimes look shocking full-stop, but hopefully not this one.

As for the Ork Nobz, the Dark Angels Green basecoat is done, so just another five stages left...

And now for a beer...

No comments:

Post a Comment