Thursday 10 June 2010

Paint It Black.


Another successful day for the Orks today as I managed to finish their white tops and all of the black straps and rucksacks, etc - barring one liberal wash of Badab Black to finish off.

In the end, I only went with one wash of Gryphonne Sepia on the white tops because I thought they looked quite good as they were (although I still did the final Skull White highlight as well):





On the Njal front, I decided to hold off on (or bottled) the second stage of the Terminator Armour in favour of another very thin layer of the basecoat, as it was looking a little bit patchy in places.  With any luck I'll manage to get the shading done tomorrow night - and then no doubt I'll need to re-apply some more of the basecoat around the carved runes - they're so small that not even a Fine Detail brush could get in there without touching the sides.

Most of all, I'm looking forward to finishing the black on the Nobz tomorrow, as then the fun bit starts - the Orky skin...

No comments:

Post a Comment