Saturday 5 June 2010

Six Inches Deep...

Despite various illness-related distractions, I managed to get a respectable amount done last night.

I managed to get the first Badab Black wash onto my Nobz, and even with just this coat, I think they're going to look very nice indeed.

I've also sort of finished Njal's base - but (as I knew I would) I think I may have gone a bit bananas with the snow... At the moment it's quite deep - I never realised how fluffy it was.  It is in danger of looking a bit like the white mold you get on strawberries that have been languishing at the bottom of the fridge for too long.

However, I haven't taking into account the matte varnish that'll be sprayed onto the whole thing when Njal is finished, so I hope that should stodge it up a bit.

All-in-all, I'm looking forward to getting a bit more done tonight - and then hopefully I may get some pictures on tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment