Friday 18 June 2010

A Second Honeymoon...


The good news is that Njal and I are on speaking terms again.

In fact, I don't think we've ever been happier together.

We've put aside all our differences when it comes to Orks and have sat down and enjoyed a wonderful, candle-lit evening of painting together.

What makes life even more exciting now is that Njal's Terminator Armour is finished and, although not anywhere near as smooth or neat as the 'Eavy Metal example (let's face it, it was never going to be!), I'm still very pleased with the way it's gone.  What's more, I think that any slight imperfections in my painting technique will be papered over once all of the other details on him are finished - It's easy to focus on mistakes on a particular part of a paint job when that is the only part that's painted!

Anyway, here are a couple of pictures, and then I'd better go and dig out some guides on how to paint wolf-skin cloaks...





So far, so good!


No comments:

Post a Comment