Tuesday 8 June 2010

So Far So Good...


Well, the plan is almost coming together for tonight.

I've finished the Orky armour and the first two stages of the brown (and uploaded pictures!!):





I hope you'll agree that so far, they're looking pretty nice.  The black and white markings are quite good I think in that they don't immediately jump out at you, but they aren't too muted either.

And who's this ckeeky chappy hiding behind a paint pot...?



Yes, it is indeed Njal, undercoated and waiting for the first coat on his armour!  It's not looking like a very auspicious start for him (hiding and all), but I promise that the paint pot is in fact only holding him in place while the glue dries on his temporary base.

It should be set by now, so I'm just about to go off and do a 1:1:1 coat of Kommando Khaki, Shadow Grey and Space Wolf Grey on the Terminator armour.  Detail brush all the way on this one, I think.

Wish me luck as I put my first dab of paint on my Space Wolf army...!!!


2 comments:

  1. your oks are looking amazing and you have almost started your space wolf army :) happy days

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed. I'm tempted to go mad and order a Battle Force. Then I thought, calm down! I've still got two character and a Blood Claws pack to paint. That's about a year's worth for me!!

    ReplyDelete