Friday 11 June 2010

Deff Koptas and a Spot of Redecorating...

I had a few spare minutes this morning, so as well as finishing off the black on the Nobz with a final (thinned, this time) wash of Badab Black, I did a spot of redecorating on this blog - I think the background and colours are all suitably Fenrisian!

The Nobz are now quite happily drying in time for me to start on the Orky flesh tonight.  I think that I've built up quite a lot of momentum with them, and this may be why I have already clipped, cleaned and glued the main body of the three Ork Deff Koptas which are next on the Black Reach painting list.

Well, I say 'momentum', but it might be something to do with the fact that there's a certain low-key sporting event starting today and I am anticipating that I might not get quite as much time to paint over the next few weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment