Sunday 13 June 2010

Perhaps I Should Have Painted Instead...


Oh well, after a rather lacklustre, if not disastrous England game last night, I'm left feeling rather glad I didn't give myself a hangover today.  It really would not have been worth the effort.

At least I was cheered up somewhat this morning by getting a bit of time to do the much-needed tidying up on Njal's armour.  I'm still not one hundred percent convinced, but it does look much better now and I'm looking forward to hopefully getting some time to do the first highlight coat tonight:





And finally, here are some pictures of the Nobz so far...





This first step on the skin is a simple coat of Dark Angels Green.  After that, the remaining stages are:

3:1  Dark Angels Green / Goblin Green.
1:1  Dark Angels Green / Goblin Green.
3:1  Goblin Green / Dark Angels Green.
Goblin Green.
2:1 (Approx) Sunburst Yellow / Goblin Green.

I certainly won't get chance to do all that tonight - in fact, with working on Njal as well, I only expect to complete the 3:1 DAG / GG layer.

Either way, I hope to have the Nobz done before next Friday.

Njal is a different story...


No comments:

Post a Comment