Monday 28 June 2010

Don't Leave Me This Waaaaaaaaaay-ay-ay-ay!


Well, despite being about to go back on what I said the other day, my hand has been forced.

Having finished the main body of Njal, excluding some much-needed repairs and touch-ups, I was going to have a bit of a break and start on the Ork Deff Koptas.  However, being very eager to finish the first miniature of my Space Wolf army, I spray undercoated the remaining parts of Njal, with the intention of gluing them on and making a start on them tonight.

There is only one problem with this - my superglue has turned into some sort of primordial goo and is now sitting at the bottom of my kitchen bin.

Given that it'll be a little while before I get chance to go out and get some more, Ork Deff Koptas are GO!

Anyway, here's the 'finished' Njal body:





Don't worry Njal, I won't forget you.  I promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment