Sunday 25 July 2010

Wazdakka Gutsmeg's Rather Nasty Waaaaaagh!!


And there we have it!  My Orky Boyz are finished at last and I have to admit, I will be very sorry to say goodbye to them!

It's been a long time coming and a lot of hours of work, but here they are:































Well, I suppose now it's time to say goodbye to my (rather big) green-skinned friends and look for a new painting project...

(And of course finish my Space Wolves...)

Anyway, more soon and for the last time for what could be a long time...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!

(Oh, and just a quick note for any readers who were directed here from my eBay listing - please, please, please have a look through some of my previous blog posts, which provide a (hopefully) fascinating look at the painting process for most of these miniatures, right from the undercoat up to the varnish.  As you will see, it's not always been the easiest and most painless journey and there have been many bumps in the road, but I think it'll show you how much love and care has gone into getting these Boyz on the table....  If you have any questions at all, then feel free to either leave a comment here or email me from the eBay listing!)

1 comment:

  1. They look amazing all together like that, it will be sad to see them go. Would have been great to smash them up with my Blood Angels



    www.bloodangelarmy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete