Friday 16 July 2010

Aaaaaaand.... STOP!!!!


That's it.

Finished.

Done.

Finally.

Njal is painted!  I have a commander for my Great Howling!

I've done as much as I can, as well as I can and though he's by no means perfect, he will definitely do.

Rather proud of him, if I do say so myself, so I think we'll leave him at that.

No doubt (like the Green Glade Hackers) I'll be coming back to him numerous times to fix all the chips and scratches that he's sure to pick up on the battlefield (well, gaming board).







Anyway, no time to sit and be smug...

On to the next project... FINISH THOSE ORKSES!!!


I think the first job of the evening will be to patch up the undercoat and start on the metal...

Compared to Njal, I'm hoping this one'll be like a holiday.

Now where did I put that head...?

3 comments:

  1. snow looks great mate alltogether really nice work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Darren - Nige looks fantastic. Superb effort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers mate.

    275pts down, 2725pts to go...

    ReplyDelete