Wednesday 7 July 2010

All Quiet on the Blogging Front...

Well, I wouldn't go so far as to say I've been quiet, more that I've been less noisy.

That is not to say that the Ork Deff Koptas aren't coming on a treat.  I've only got a couple more bits to finish on them - namely, a Chainmail highlight of all the metal bits, a Blazing Orange highlight of the reds, followed by a Baal Red wash, and then a few bits of cloth to paint (in the same manner as the teeth and fur).  Finally, I just need to add some weathering to the exhausts and some wear-and-tear to the black paintwork and we'll be done.

I'm not planning on getting any painting done today, as I have a Blood Bowl game tonight against a very cool looking Lizardman team.  Plan of action:  Break the Skinks. Oh, and avoid the Kroxigors.  And the Saurus.  Basically, keep back!

Hopefully, I'll get a match report up tonight as well as some photos of the Deff Koptas so far.

But, the overall plan is (and pay attention to see if I stick to it!):

Thusday:  Metallic highlights.

Friday:  Red, cloth and weathering.

Saturday:  Final touch-ups and varnish.

With a bit of luck, I might fly through some of these bits and be finished on Friday...

We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment