Tuesday 13 July 2010

Double or Nothing.

Well, I'm still picking away at Njal's staff, but should finish it in the next few days.

As there are a lot of washes, I'm having the chance to assemble some of my Dead Jesters Blood Claws Pack while they dry.  I have unfortunately seemed to hit a snag...

I want the squad to be eleven strong (when Lukas the Trickster is included).  So, ideally, that would be Lukas, one sergeant with plasma pistol and power fist, and nine standard Marines with bolt pistols and chainswords.  A fairly simple, and I imagine, common idea.

However, the Space Wolf Pack only consists of EIGHT bolt pistols, with the same number of chainswords - meaning that I have to buy two boxes to complete my squad.

Don't get me wrong, there are more than enough bits if I want to dish out a few more plasma pistols or power fists, or lightning claws, but that's not what my finely balanced and dead-on-fifteen-hundred-points army list requires.

Of course, I need another three boxes anyway, and by that point I'll have pistols and chainswords coming out of my ears, but it's a bit frustrating that I can't assemble and paint my whole first squad until I get some more of my Great Howling.

Never mind, too late to worry now.

Literally too late.

I'm off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment