Sunday 4 July 2010

Waaaaaagh!! Dakka! Dakka!


Well, I seem not to have gotten through quite as much as I'd hoped to this weekend, mainly due to not being entirely happy with the metallic basecoats.

Having washed the metals with Badab Black, they didn't come out as dark as the metallics on the rest of the Orks, so I added a further coat of Badab Black and the Devlan Mud.

This has given the metals a really nice tarnished effect, so hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to start the highlights that I'd hoped to do yesterday and today.

Never mind!  It'll be worth it in the end.

Here are the basecoated Deff Koptas so far:


I'm still hoping to have them finished by the end of the week, despite playing Blood Bowl on Wednesday night and also having to do some repair work on my Wood Elf team before then...

No comments:

Post a Comment