Wednesday 18 August 2010

Stay On Target... Stay On Target... Stay - Oops!


Oh well, nearly but not quite.

I had hoped, having set myself a target of getting the Orc Blood Bowl team finished by Friday night, to have finished the teeth and bone on the Orcs tonight, but once more, time has run away with me.

I did manage to finish the Black Orc skin to a standard that I am very pleased with - so pleased in fact that I decided to go back and make a slight tweak to the normal Orc skin.  It is however, so slight that you probably wouldn't notice it in a photograph.

But just in case:


I have simply washed Scab Red and Ogryn Flesh into the recesses of the skin to give it a bit more contrast, but you can barely tell from the pictures, even though in real life, the difference is rather distinct.

Anyway, I have managed to do the Bestial Brown basecoat on the bone and the first highlight of Snakebite Leather - as well as gluing gravel to the bases.  This will be nice and dry for tomorrow, so that I can base them properly after I've added some more highlights to the bone (a 1:1 mix of Snakebite Leather and Bleached Bone, then pure Bleached Bone, then Skull White).

Hopefully, I'll get the bone and the bases finished by the end of tomorrow, but I'm quite busy so we shall have to wait and see.

You can't wait, can you?

Go on, admit it.

You know you can't!

No comments:

Post a Comment