Friday 27 August 2010

My Work Here Is Done...


Finished 'Test' Space Wolf:  PASS.

Ease / Speed Of Painting Full Army:  EPIC FAIL!

I absolutely love the look of the initial Space Wolf Blood Claw that I've painted, and think that when I eventually finish my Space Wolves army, it is going to look stunning on the battlefield.  However, I dread to think how long they're going to take.

After trying to strike a balance between quality and speed, I think that quality won.

But you never know, once I get into the swing of it, and get in some production-line painting, I may be able to get through a squad every couple of weeks.  If not, the next Codex may be out before a single shot is fired!











Rather depressingly, now I should be on a roll with my painting, I have to stop for about a week because I'm fitting a new bathroom.  No idea what I'm doing.  Never done it before.  Might take a little while.

Still, I've got plenty of Green Stuff, so if I get bored I could always convert the bath into a Land Raider.

Not sure how my wife would feel about that...

Anyway, if I do get a chance to blog at all, I may be able to publish a Colour Codex for my army, detailing (as much for my benefit as anyone else's) every colour mix and technique for the various parts of my army.

As well as that, I thought I may do a couple of one-off articles focussing on individuals from my currently-ill-fated Blood Bowl team...

As long as I don't flood the house, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment