Wednesday 26 May 2010

Where's the Best Bit?

Very excited this morning to find a copy of White Dwarf on my door-mat, a few days before it hits the shops thanks to my recent subscription.

Having recently been flicking through the ForgeWorld catalogue, I'm very excited by the prospect of getting a few heretic-torching, xenos blasting tanks for my Space Wolves (still in their boxes, I might remind you), so I can't wait to read the new Spearhead rules.  And there's a sneak preview of the new Warhammer book (OVER 500 PAGES!!) to look forward to as well.

BUT WHERE IS THE 'EAVY METAL PAINTING GUIDE THIS MONTH?

Bit disappointed as that's what I mainly read WD for.  It doesn't bode well that my favourite article has vanished in the first issue with the new Editor...

Or, to look at it another way, 'Shut up, you Nancy!  New rules, Games Day details, new Warhammer and LOTS OF BIG TANKS.  BOOM!  BOOM!  DAKKA-DAKKA!!!!!'

No comments:

Post a Comment