Monday 31 May 2010

Da Boyz Are (Almost) Back In Town...

So near, yet so far!

I've finished the principle paint job on the Black Reach Ork Boyz, but I still need to touch up all of the many little slips and errors on them.  Annoyingly, it should take less than an hour to do, but it's getting rather late now and my daughter would not be impressed if I fell asleep during her swimming lesson tomorrow morning (especially as I'm the one holding her up in the water).

As well as that, I need to run some Bestial Brown around the edge of the bases and I can't varnish them until it's light outside anyway, so I might as well do all of that tomorrow when I'm much less likely to rush.

After they're done, I'll probably spend a couple of days (or less) on Njal's base before deciding whether or not to start some more Blood Bowl miniatures, or some rather spiffing Ork Nobz - or maybe even a Deffkopta or three...  Whatever I choose, I'll definitely leave the Warboss until last - he's a great miniature to end the batch with.

With any luck, there'll be some pictures of the Boyz up by the end of tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment