Thursday 27 May 2010

And They Shall Know No Fear.

Am I frightened of painting my Space Wolves?

Is that why I seem to be very good at coming up with reasons to paint anything but?

I think I've set my heart so adamantly on a beautifully painted Space Marine army now that I'm desperate for them to look absolutely perfect on the battlefield.  But I know that they won't.  I have every confidence that they'll look very nice, sure, but deep down - well, not very deep at all, actually - I know that none of them will be the 'Eavy Metal-esque, Golden Demon-winning little men that I actually envision them to be.  I'm simply not that good.

I need to just bite the bullet and get on with it.

I need to set a date to start.

I'm going to set a date to start.

Soon.

2 comments:

  1. Mate start them this weekend,just take the plunge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Might do. I'm out with my lay-dees* on Friday night, so am having a recovery day on Saturday - might try and make a start then...

    *Five mums from my Baby Massage course.

    ReplyDelete