Tuesday 25 May 2010

Fury of the Sky Warriors

The Hour of the Wolf draws near and dread breath dances upon the bitter Fenrisian winds - winds which carry the scent of spilled bloods and frozen corpses.

Fists grip axe and Frostblade, teeth glint in the light of the ice moon and the Sky Warriors of Fenris are -

- STILL IN THEIR FLIPPIN' BOXES!!

To be fair, I'd like to announce that I've been collecting Space Wolves since last November, but if I'm totally honest, my 'Great Howling' consists at the moment of a box of ten marines and two blister packs that haven't ever seen a tube of poly cement or a round slottabase.

I have an army list.  Hurrah!

When I finally get hold of the Space Wolf Battle Force, I think I'll begin painting in earnest, but at the moment, I keep getting myself side-tracked by my DelBoy-esque  attempts to earn my fortune painting miniatures.

It's not going too badly at the moment, and the profit I make goes some way towards paying for my glorious Fenrisians, but every time I sell something, I feel compelled to move on to my next pay-cheque project instead of enjoying the fruits of my labours.

With any luck, flogging plastic BloodBowl miniatures (which don't take long to paint at all) should afford me some time to break out the Space Wolves Grey paint, but only if I can stop myself getting too greedy... I mean, I do need a nice new telly...

I'll try and get my 1500pt Army List up soon, but I don't think it'll win me many battles - I've just tried to cram the highest points value into the lowest number of models so that I can get a fightin' army as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment