Sunday 3 October 2010

What I Did On My Holidays...

Well, it feels like forever ago since I last updated this blog, and given my usual blogging enthusiasm, two weeks almost is.

Still, I'm finally back from my adventures in Wales and I have a freshly-modelled Treeman to show for it:







The clock is now ticking rather quickly now as there are less than two weeks until the Bunker Bowl tournament, so the paint job on this one might be a little bit rougher than I'd like.

So far, I've managed to work it up with a series of drybrush stages and hopefully there'll be some more pictures up tomorrow that'll give a better impression of what the finished player will look like...

Until then I'm waiting for the first of what will probably be many washes to dry...

The wash?  Devlan Mud, obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment