Friday 22 October 2010

Picking the Bones

Well, I have to say that the Bunker Bowl tournament last weekend was absolutely fantastic.  The Chelmsford Bunker really pulled out all the stops to make it a fun, friendly and exciting two days of Blood Bowl action.

As you will no doubt be aware if you read the last two posts, I had some fantastic games, albeit with some unfortunate results!

The thing is, that's what you can expect from Blood Bowl - nothing will ever go quite the way it's meant to.  And that's what makes it one of the most entertaining games to play.

I just want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who took part in the tournament, especially the opponents I faced - but more so, I want to give a huge thanks to everyone who gave their time to plan and run the event.  Awesome stuff!

Finally, although we may not have won many games, the Hackers and me did come away with the trophy for 'Best Painted Team', which for me (as an aspiring miniature painter) means far more than the coveted Bunker Bowl trophy itself.




But enough of Blood Bowl for a little while... My next post will bring news of an exciting new challenge:




The Space Wolves are mobilizing.

Reinforcements have arrived.

The Great Howling has begun...



1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good weekend mate - looking forware to seeing the wolf pack arriving at the club soon now :)

    Oh - your NAF results for the event are in :

    http://www.thenaf.net/index.php?module=NAF&type=tournamentinfo&uid=16094&id=1206

    ReplyDelete