Monday 4 October 2010

That's Ent-ertainment!

Well, there's a nice surprise, and no mistake!

I was a bit worried that two weeks wouldn't be enough time to get my Treeman painted before the Bunker Bowl tournament, and, after only two nights' painting, he's almost done!

Don't get me wrong, he wouldn't stand up to 'Eavy Metal scrutiny by any means, but for a very basic paint job with lots of drybrushing, he's not too shabby.

Without further delay, let me introduce you to the Green Glade Hackers' latest addition...


'The Outrageous' Girth!






All that's left for me to do is to finish the base and paint his white shoulder pad, which should be done fairly quickly tomorrow... Ready for my next practice game on Wednesday.

Meanwhile, as I'm once more in danger of writing far too late into the night, I'm going to discuss the actual paints used (hopefully) tomorrow...

Until then, may your bark never rot!

No comments:

Post a Comment