Sunday 12 September 2010

Look, Power Armour is 80% of the Model!!

Alright, alright, it's still really slow going!  But I only have one more extreme highlight to add to the armour of my Blood Claws before I can start on the details.

So, although it's taken me almost a week - but please believe me, I've missed a lot of days due to DIY-ing - I should get the rest of the miniatures polished off in short-order.

In fact, I'm determined to get them done before I go to Games Day, after which I'll be on holiday for a week.  It'll be great, but I'll really miss the painting.  I may try and sneak my paints into the car...



I've hit a brick wall with my Treeman as I've run out of Green Stuff and my local Games Workshop is closed for the next THREE DAYS!!  Madness, I know, but hopefully Mail-Order will get my large bases and Green Stuff to me by Tuesday so that I can at least base him before his first try-out Blood Bowl match on Wednesday evening.

I suppose what I'm trying to say is that it all seems to be taking forever at the moment, but it'll be worth it in the end.

It better be worth it in the end...

2 comments:

  1. Mate they are looking great can not wait to seem them up close, being shot at my my much harder blood angels

    ReplyDelete