Sunday 7 November 2010

Not Quite Dead...

Just a quick update for today.

Having spent the last thirty-six hours in bed suffering from lots of shivering, vomiting (and various other inconveniences) - not to mention a severe case of Too Much Information - I have now lost two nights of painting.

Still, no need to panic yet.  I'm back on my feet - almost fighting fit - and ready for a nice relaxing afternoon of catching up.

It's not the end of the world, as hopefully my years as an amateur film producer will give me the ability to shift around a few things on the schedule and get right back on track.  Note the word 'hopefully' there...

Sorry there's nothing more exciting to report at the moment, but I really have to get back to the brushes!

Hopefully I'll be back soon with a more promising update.

No comments:

Post a Comment